Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is a medical treatment administered by delivering 100% oxygen at pressures greater than atmospheric (sea level) pressure to a patient in an enclosed chamber. It acts as a drug, eliciting varying levels of response at different treatment depths, durations, and dosages. It has proven effective as adjunctive therapy for specifically indicated conditions.
The SerenaGroup Team is working to provide the most comprehensive treatment for acute and chronic wounds across all patient care settings, from the latest advances in chronic wound treatment and prevention to clinical research and hyperbaric medicine.
We have assembled comprehensive options for our hospital clients that offers:
- State-of-the-art medical treatment to an ever expanding patient population
- New revenue stream for the Hospital with low start-up costs
- Turn-key management options
- Policies and Procedures for both Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Electronic Medical Records
- Physician and staff training in basic wound care and hyperbaric services
- Development of a safety program and installation of a Safety Director
- Assistance in center design and architecture
- Billing assistance
- Community Education
- Review of center utilization
- Establish a Wound-Care-Clinical-Research Center of Excellence
- Pressure Ulcers – SerenaGroup™ Education and Prevention Program
- Early consultation with Wound Care Team
- Prevent Stage II ulcers from becoming Stage 3 and Stage 4
- Reduce LOS for these patients
- Reduce possibility of CMS intervention
Interested in learning more about how our approach can help your center develop a comprehensive wound care program that includes hyperbaric oxygen therapy? Our emphasis on clinical outcomes and research sets us apart from our competitors.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation.